Coin collection is one of the emerging hobbies you can experience. If you are looking for a hobby that is satisfying and will calm your mind, you can choose to collect coins. Antique coins are available for you to choose from. However, modern coins are also good for your collection. You can also find many things that will be good for starting your new hobby. The 2003 Arkansas quarter can be your option.
Arkansas is one of the states in the U.S. that has its own coin design. It was issued when the U.S. government has a program of issuing coins from the states in the U.S.
It results in many kinds of coins you can get. When it comes to you to start choosing the best coin for collection, you can always choose what you need.
A quarter will always be good for your collection. However, you will also get many kinds of benefits when you collect the coins.
So, you will be a great person who will get a complete collection of the quarter and coins. So, you might also want to know how much is a 2003 Arkansas quarter worth.
The 2003 Arkansas Quarter Value
The Arkansas quarters are quite valuable for your collection. If you want to collect something valuable, then you can always rely on the coins from 2003.
This coin is issued as the 25th coin in the 50 State Quarters Program as the fifth released in 2003.
The coin is also a valuable one as it has something unique. You can always see something unique in it. You will find the design with an image of rice stalks, a flying mallard, and a diamond.
It makes it more attractive. The theme of the coin is Natural State, which is right if you consider it with Arkansas’ nature.
Here are some points you need to know about the 2003 Arkansas quarter value:
- It is quite valuable, with its special edition and how you can also explore more things about it. You will find errors, special releases, and other things that will be great for you to consider. So, you can have it and complete your collection with it.
- The coin was issued on October 20, 2003. It is a good thing as you can see many kinds of quarters from the 50 States Quarters Program for you to get. Adding them to your collection will never be a regret.
- It has the obverse inscriptions of the “United States of America”, also “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and Quarter Dollar. It makes you feel more comfortable when you know how familiar it is. You can also get some unique things when you get them.
- On the reverse side, you will find the inscriptions of Arkansas, 1836, 2003, and E Pluribus Unum. It is also common among the coins in your collection. So, you will get it comfortably placed in your collection.
- The coins were minted in Denver and Philadelphia. You will also get some 2003 Arkansas quarter worth that will be good for your collection.
- The coin edition was designed by different designers. The obverse side was designed by John Flanagan and William Cousins, while the reverse side was designed by John Mercanti.
Those are the things you need to know about the 2003 Arkansas quarter. You can always get them as you need them in your collection. So, you will always find it perfectly.
The Most Suitable Hobby for Newbies
If you are new to the coin collection, you can get some things for your need. As you get many benefits by collecting coins, you will also experience some fun things.
From hunting the common coins to choosing the best coins with the 2003 Arkansas quarter error, you need to know them all.
The 2003 Arkansas quarter will be a fit for your collection. So, what are you waiting for?
2003 Alabama Quarter
2003 Illinois Quarter
2003 Maine Quarter
2003 Missouri Quarter